Wednesday 29 April 2015

Welcome to my Blog '' Discovering Muscat""

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I, welcome everyone in my blog "Discovering Muscat". My name is Mohammed Al-Barami.I am an Omani. My blog is about Discovering Muscat. Muscat has many beautiful places to visit, I will show you some of them and I  hope you like them and I would be glad to see your comments and please do share your experiences.


Before that, I will give you general information about Oman. Oman is officially called the Sultanate of Oman. It is an Arab state in southwest Asia on the southeast coast of the Arabian Peninsula. It has a strategically important position at the mouth of the Persian Gulf. It is bordered by the United Arab Emirates to the northwest, Saudi Arabia to the west, and Yemen to the southwest and also shares a marine border with Iran. The coast is formed by the Arabian Sea on the southeast and the Gulf of Oman on the northeast.

Oman is a Muslim country, it includes ibidy Muslims, Sunni Muslims, and Shia Muslims. Arabic is the official language of Oman.

The Sultanate is administratively divided into eleven governorate.They are in turn divided into 61 wilayats.The government are:Ad Dakhiliyah, Ad Dhahirah North, Al Batinah North, Al Batinah South, Al Buraimi, Al Wusta, Ash Sharqiyah North ,Ash Sharqiyah South,dhofar,muscat ,and musandam. Muscat is the capital city of Oman and there are many tourist spot in Muscat like:


Muscat is the capital of Oman. It is a center of  various government institution and it is the largest city in the Governorate of Muscat. The total population of Muscat Governorate reached 2million which includes locals and expatriate according to census board. The metropolitan area is spreader approximately 3,500 km2 and includes six provinces called wilayats.And its the heart of all financial institute. And the city also has a lot sight seeing and spots to offer for tourist.



my name: Mohammed albarami:

my number for communicate and inquiries : 00968 97049543

Facebook: Mohamed Albarami

Instagram: MOHAMED_ALBARAMI
 


No comments:

Post a Comment